Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books So Far This Year




The year is half over already! How does this happen! Today we are making a list of our favorite books so far this year. (Not necessarily published this year of course, but just read by me this year!)

These are the books I've given five stars to so far this year (not counting North and South, a re-read.)

1. The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker
2. Wonder by R. J. Palacio
3. These Broken Stars by Aime Kaufman and Megan Spooner
4. The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkowski
5. Half Bad by Sally Green

And my favorite four stars:

6. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
7. Ignite by Sara B. Larson
8. The Fill-in Boyfriend by Kasie West
9. Not in the Script by Amy Finnegan
10. Landline by Rainbow Rowell

I can't wait to see what other books will join this list before the year is over!

Link up your favorite books so far this year over at The Broke and the Bookish today!


3 comments:

  1. So glad you finally got to read Wonder. A top 10 any time of the year!!

    My top 10: http://bronasbooks.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/top-ten-books-ive-read-so-far-this-year.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with two of those, lol. And, maybe more once I read them, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only one I've read on this list is The Golem and the Jinni. Looks like I need to check out some more books!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails