Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Two for One!

So my brain doesn't seem smart enough to be able to come up with top ten lists the past little while. I liked last week's topic, but only came up with five very unoriginal side characters. And then this week's list about sequels I'm wanting just made me crazy too. So I've decided to combine the two weeks into two top five lists! Though, they are really boring lists at that. As I said, my brain is feeling list lazy I think.

Top Five Characters That Need Their Own Book!

1. Roar
2. Gilbert
3. Heathcliff
4. Mr. Rochester
5. The Queen in the Queen's Thief books

(some of these might have their own book already and I'm unaware though I do know Roar has one of those ebook novella things)


Top Five Sequels I'm Looking Forward To

1. All Our Yesterday's by Cristin Terril (I think there's more of this one, yes?)
2. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray (ditto)
3. The Shadow Prince by Bree Despain
4. Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson (and in fact this one might already be out?)
5. The Infinite Seas by Rick Yancey (well technically the next book would be #3!)


What do you think I should have on this list!??? I'm forgetting so many things!

Be sure to link up your list over at The Broke and the Bookish today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails