Thursday, February 13, 2014

Literary Love: Book Clubs!

I love my book club! It's nearly ten years old now and has just gotten better and better with age. Some book clubs are more about the socializing and less about the books, but this book club LOVES to talk about books. And I love that they love it. We have such a fun time discussing books every month that sometimes it's hard to stop. We could go on all night!

If you want to know what we've read over the years, here's the link.

If you want to know what I feel are the key components to a successful book club, click here.

If you are in the neighborhood and want to join us, send me an email! :)

I'll do a longer more detailed book club celebration post when our anniversary hits in May. I hope. Until then, here's a simple shout out to how awesome book clubs are!

Let me know in comments about how awesome your book club is! Or if you have any questions about getting one started.

Don't forget to link up your Literary Love post here!


10 comments:

  1. I love my book clubs too. One of the book clubs I'm in is celebrating a 5th anniversary this month, and another is celebrating a 3rd this month. Very exciting. My favorite book club though is only a year old and is run by my co-blogger (that's where we met).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never joined an 'in person' book club before. I am not even sure there is one around here. I should look into that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My book club is awesome. I can still go and socialize even if I don't read the book, which happens more often than not as of late.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) I can't believe it's been that long. Craziness! I hope we keep it going and going!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 10 years!!! That's fantastic. Mine is just a baby compared to yours. Actually I guess it'll be two years in two months. Not too bad. Though we normally only discuss the book we've read for about 15 minutes. Eeep! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. For the Best in Audible Books - http://BestAudibleBooks.com Heard any Good Books - Lately?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just joined a book club and we've only had one meeting, but it was fantastic :) Thanks for adding another great post to our literary love celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our book club loves books too. I've just loved the diversity of the genre's we've covered. I've read books I would never have picked up otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so awesome!!! I can't wait to get back home (NEXT WEEK!!!) to join in with an already-created book club. But I'd love to start my own physical one!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh yes. Book club is one of my great joys in life. Even better since I get to hang out with Trish (and she's right...we need written questions to guide us)! Can't wait to look at the list of books y'all have read.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails